League cup draw - United (a)

Was fed up of rags at work saying they couldn't get a ticket s/c as its always sold out.
So joined their waiting list to prove them wrong .
Put the mail from utd on the works notice board its shut them up.and just ask why don't you go again.
Childish I know but it amused me
Might have to try that myself just can't bring myself to subscribe to receiving texts from those tho lol

Might have to try that myself just can't bring myself to subscribe to receiving texts from those tho lol
The best one was I got a phone call one new years day whilst watching city play could hardly here it above the crowd it was utd asking me would I like a season ticket !

Anyone received their tickets yet??
no and only two weeks to go.........shit

29lfp5s.jpg

Last edited:
Was fed up of rags at work saying they couldn't get a ticket s/c as its always sold out.
So joined their waiting list to prove them wrong .
Put the mail from utd on the works notice board its shut them up.and just ask why don't you go again.
Childish I know but it amused me

Not childish at all, in fact it is bloody hilarious. Good on you. Years back someone fom Holland came over to our place of work and (sadly) said he wanted to go and watch the shite in a midweek game. He was directed to the resident Rag (who could never get a ticket as it was sold out months in advance) He actually had to admit he did not know where the ground was never mind the ticket office !! OK he lived in Cheshire but we worked in Trafford Park !! Anyway the point of the story is, a Blue put Mr Dutchman into his car, drove him to the swamp and got him a ticket. We never let the Rag forget it.

The brother of the Marketing Director at Man U turns down a free season ticket in the rags Directors' Box every year. I invited him to see the Blues at the Etihad and the bloke is keen.

That 2010 League Cup semi there was a pretty grim experience. Being held back at the end whilst they openly taunted us over the tannoy.
One of their stewards stood there and watched as some fucking fat bastard gozzed at City plans below after the game, me and my old man were going mad but were threatened with arrest by the OB who didn't do a fucking thing.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.