League Cup Semi Finals 25/26th Jan

Fuck me how do they keep getting to finals?
It helps when teams roll over for them Notably us.
We had the chance to bury them but gave them a lifeline instead, and they have taken it.
Pep found it amusing at the time, not seen him amused much since, but i live in hope.

just look at what City are streaming on Facebook for example.

and the fact that one day, like Calciopoli, they'll be found out and we'll be top of the tree.

''One day it'll all come out''

Just like Leicester winning the title because they all decided to agree to take drugs Zzzzz

Last edited:
It helps when teams roll over for them Notably us.
We had the chance to bury them but gave them a lifeline instead, and they have taken it.
Pep found it amusing at the time, not seen him amused much since, but i live in hope.

Bang on said as much before.
Looking back now it was a poor decision, they were on the floor and by beating them they would not have recovered this season.
Instead we fielded not our best side and it became a bit of a friendly. Now it's FA or nothing for us this season.
The club's mentality needs to be stronger.

You love sticking up for the rags don't you? Were they your premier league team when you went down?
He's right though it wasn't a pen,but seeing as it was the rags we turn a blind eye to it so fuck them,just a shame hull didn't take it to extra time and get through the uproar over the pen would have went through the roof..And you can bet either the fa cup game or the next league game the cnuts will get a ropey decision in their favour again to make up for tonight's going against them ..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.