League Cup Semi Finals 25/26th Jan

No conspiracy implied by me whatsoever, I specifically said about Mata's goal in the reverse fixture which was unquestionably offside. Do you remember the goal I'm talking about? Not sure where the conspiracy is in what I've posted?

The first line of Deano's post sums it up - when decisions go against Man U it's just not noticed at all. Why highlight Man U's offside goal and not the Pen that went against them ?
I've seen it at W.Ham many a time, fans get so fucked off at the ref for one decision they don't even see how many decisions actually went in our favour

Don't know what the fuss is about the pen. Under this seasons new rules on grappling it's 100% a pen

Fuck me how do they keep getting to finals?
Almost 100% home draws. Plus they've only played one decent team in this cup run, and that team played its reserves against a full strength United. Add to that some favourable refereeing decisions.

The first line of Deano's post sums it up - when decisions go against Man U it's just not noticed at all. Why highlight Man U's offside goal and not the Pen that went against them ?
I've seen it at W.Ham many a time, fans get so fucked off at the ref for one decision they don't even see how many decisions actually went in our favour
Because I didn't watch the match tonight because of work commitments, that's why I asked during the match if the offside goal hadn't been allowed Hull might have gone through. You know that though because you quoted my post blabbering on about conspiracy bollocks when I hadn't even brought that up. Funny you haven't answered if Mata's goal was offside. Don't respond I can't be arsed with someone on a City site cheering for the rags and chatting bollocks about conspiracies.

I thought grappling/Shirt pulling at a corner was an immediate penalty this year, didn't we get one for a similar thing earlier this season?

Anyway Fuck 'em. One barely questionable penalty doesn't make up for all the yellows instead of reds, the ignoring of Pogba attempting to snap a scousers neck or at least 4 offside goals. I hope their Just Dessert keeps coming

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.