Leeds (H) | Post Match Thread

It was a disjointed performance overall because of the changes but still had more than enough good chances to win the game comfortably. But we didn't. Shit happens that's the infuriating beauty of football for you. As usual though some of the players who didn't quite live up to expectations need stringing up by some on here as usual. Laughable the overreaction sometimes on the very rare occasion we lose.

Pep the meddler. If it’s not broke don’t fix it. You can’t tell me Dias is exhausted. Utter tosh.
And you can’t tell me that this wouldn’t be the game when Dias gets flattened like Van Dyke and doesn’t play again for a year. It’s clear that the most important games this fortnight are the Dortmund games, so there’s no harm in putting those first. That’s an advantage we have over Dortmund (by doing so well in the league, while they’re fighting for European qualification) so we should use it.

We’re not going to lose the league by losing this game to Leeds.

It was a disjointed performance overall because of the changes but still had more than enough good chances to win the game comfortably. But we didn't. Shit happens that's the infuriating beauty of football for you. As usual though some of the players who didn't quite live up to expectations need stringing up by some on here as usual. Laughable the overreaction sometimes on the very rare occasion we lose.

Disjointed but we had 71% possession and 90% pass completion and allowed the opponents just two shots so what wasn't joining up overall?

This game felt very familiar. Dominated most of the game and lost to 2 shots on target.

I get the rotation, but damn if that result doesn't piss me off. Hopefully the rest pays off well against Dortmund, and we are still 14 points ahead. Move on.

Sterling is done at this club. He is a million miles away from the standards he set himself over the last few seasons. Its every game he plays now. Just absolute shite. Cash in on him in the summer. We can't afford passengers when we are fighting on all fronts for trophys.

If he is a 300k a week player, I’m on 150k and never played the game. I want Haaland but no one will be able to buy Sterling outright, we need to shuffle the pack. I see a swap with Kane or I’d take cash and Hudson Odoi, Pep could polish him up.

No it doesn't, he is gracious about pretty much every opponent whether it is Fulham, Southampton, Brighton or any of the bigger t

No it doesn't, he is gracious about pretty much every opponent whether it is Fulham, Southampton, Brighton or any of the bigger teams.
When he goes overboard building an opponent up, like the Rags or Leeds it seems to have a negative effect on our players i.e. the results vs the Rags and Leeds.

Couldn't give a fuck about being him being GRACIOUS after the fucking event

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.