Leeds Scum

noely said:
squirtyflower said:
jimharri said:
Agreed. You get the tired old cliche about how Leeds are a bigger club than the likes of Wigan and are more deserving of a place in the PL. Bollocks. If they were good enough, they'd be in the PL. I hope they throw the book at that inbred ****.
can't stand them jim
some of our younger posters just don't know how bad they really are

what do you count as young because Im 24 and know they are fucking vile

noely said:
squirtyflower said:
jimharri said:
Agreed. You get the tired old cliche about how Leeds are a bigger club than the likes of Wigan and are more deserving of a place in the PL. Bollocks. If they were good enough, they'd be in the PL. I hope they throw the book at that inbred ****.
can't stand them jim

what do you count as young because Im 29 and know they are fucking vile
29's ancient mate!

Here is his Facebook.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.facebook.com/#!/Leedsvbates" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.facebook.com/#!/Leedsvbates</a>

I was spat on by home fans at Elland Road when going through the turnstiles - December 95 I think.

Always had them down as idiots. Every club has a few I know but they certainly seem to have more!

jimharri said:
squirtyflower said:
and there are posters on here constantly banging on how they 'deserve' to be in the Premier League

have always been a small club, apart from the Revie years, and will always be a small club

Exactly this ^^

His Facebook says it all really...

Religious Views Hate coppers Love leeds

Favorite Quotations
Harry Roberts is our friend, is our friend, is our friend. Harry Roberts is our friend, he kills coppers.
Let him out to kill some more, kill some more, kill some more, let him out to kill some more, Harry Roberts

squirtyflower said:
jimharri said:
squirtyflower said:
and there are posters on here constantly banging on how they 'deserve' to be in the Premier League

have always been a small club, apart from the Revie years, and will always be a small club
can't stand them jim
Agreed. I was at Elland in early '79 (think I've got the year correct). A 1-1, with Kiddo getting a late equalizer and it's the closest I ever came to a hiding. Fuck them. Cunts.

didsburyblu said:
Well his names out already aaron cawley
Didn't take long. He needs the Adam Teese treatment.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.