Leeds Scum

bored at work said:
Kun Aguero said:
bored at work said:
That guy was a shithouse - he'll regret it in the morning as no doubt he'll eventually end up doing time.

Apart from that it was a decent derby support - so what if there was a bit of pitch invasion after the goal. Labelling them 'scum' and 'vile' on tonight's showing is laughable.

Oh.Dear.

Night Bluemoon x

Why oh dear?? Wtf does that mean???

I have been on the receiving end of leeds in the 80' s and 90's and they've been c*nts. Similarly I know of Leeds fans who have been on the end of beatings at city. The point I was making was, apart from that prick, it was a decent away following.

No need to go to bed, no school tomorrow.
Hmmm. If he was the only one that had encroached on to the playing area you may have a point. If you have "been on the receiving end" as you put it, why are you so keen to defend the indefensible?

Bluemoon dan said:
Is it just me or has Warnock accused Kirkland of diving?

I'm not a fan of Neil Warnock and have not seen the match, however, he has stated the following which I think makes clear his position.

Leeds boss Neil Warnock was furious with the supporter's actions.

'It's an absolute disgrace. Get the guy and prosecute him and send him to bloody prison,' the manager told Sky Sports.

'There's no place for it. I'm absolutely embarrassed tonight.'

nwhn3 said:
Bluemoon dan said:

I'm not a fan of Neil Warnock and have not seen the match, however, he has stated the following which I think makes clear his position.

'It's an absolute disgrace. Get the guy and prosecute him and send him to bloody prison,' the manager told Sky Sports.

He also said something like ''He went down like a sack of spuds''.

LoveCity said:
Leeds fans doing nothing to kill old stereotypes are they? They were singing "Jimmy Saville, he'll shag who he wants" before.
Lol<br /><br />-- Fri Oct 19, 2012 10:24 pm --<br /><br />
Markt85 said:
Always hated Leeds, hope they never get promoted along with Millwall, scum fans
I want them both in the prem, good away days.

jimharri said:
nwhn3 said:
Bluemoon dan said:

Yes, I believe he was accusing Kirkland of going down too easily, he went down like a sack of spuds. There is absolutely no place whatsoever in football for that type of comment, especially from a Manager.

Dave Jones was visibly shaken... apparently the chants were disgraceful, as bad as the racist chants for which there is also no place in the game.

SWP's back said:
LoveCity said:
Leeds fans doing nothing to kill old stereotypes are they? They were singing "Jimmy Saville, he'll shag who he wants" before.
Lol

-- Fri Oct 19, 2012 10:24 pm --

Markt85 said:
i can only think you've not been then

jimharri said:
nwhn3 said:
Bluemoon dan said:

Close Jim."Ton of bricks" was his chosen incident leveler.
Less said about the spuds the better.

squirtyflower said:
SWP's back said:
LoveCity said:
Lol

-- Fri Oct 19, 2012 10:24 pm --

Markt85 said:
i can only think you've not been then
Wrong. But I'm not an old drawf ;-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.