Leeds United 2016/17 thread

They've served their time now, I hope they go up

Decent away trip, big club and ground

And they hate the rags nearly as much as we do

Hopefully they stay on winning ways. A team of Leeds stature and history should always be in the Premiership.
Even tho I would like to see Leeds back in the top-flight, for a season atleast, I really dont like the statement that they should always be up there because of their history.

Same logic that makes the Rags and dippers think they have a right compete at the top always because they won a lot of trophies in a different era

Edit: ffs didnt see that you were only joking :( good bait

Last edited:
I never understand what that has to do with anything, most fans of other teams hate the rags, it doesn't mean I have to like them.

No but they really really hate them

It doesn't mean I like them either, it just means I empathise with them and any kind of success they have does not go down well in the borough of Trafford

No but they really really hate them

It doesn't mean I like them either, it just means I empathise with them and any kind of success they have does not go down well in the borough of Trafford
So you're now saying that because any success a team has annoys the vermin, we should "empathise" with them? Behave. It's little wonder the rags reckon we're obsessed with them, with comments like that.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.