Leeds United 2016/17 thread

So Leeds were relegated from the PL in 2004, and it would be at least 2018 before they could be promoted back at the earliest.
By my reckoning that is a minimum of 14 years outside the top flight.
And some of the idiots on this thread (mainly younger ones) keep saying that they are a big club.
Fucking deluded me thinks they are.
They were a briefly successful club for about 10 years under Revie and then again for a few years in the 90s. Apart from that they've been a fairly anonymous yo-yo club, Wolves and Forest are at least as big historically.

So Leeds were relegated from the PL in 2004, and it would be at least 2018 before they could be promoted back at the earliest.
By my reckoning that is a minimum of 14 years outside the top flight.
And some of the idiots on this thread (mainly younger ones) keep saying that they are a big club.
Fucking deluded me thinks they are.
hs0zUbA.gif

We can recreate the 1973 cup final next season Jim :-)
Is Jim Montgomery still able to make that double save; he's knocking on a bit now. And you'll need to dig up Bob Stokoe, and the smell might be a bit strong!
;-)
Good to see you trying to see the funny side of things SM (kinky initials, btw!). I know I wouldn't be able to after going through what you've had to endure this afternoon/evening. I'd be a right c**t to be around.

Well; more of a c**t than normal!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.