Legally a bedroom?

I've put a shout out to one of our Neighbourhood managers who should know this, she's not come back to me yet but I'll put a chase in this afternoon.
Am in the buying team for a housing association so whilst it's not something I know, hopefully she'll have the answer to hand, just a case of getting her sat down for two min

I've put a shout out to one of our Neighbourhood managers who should know this, she's not come back to me yet but I'll put a chase in this afternoon.
Am in the buying team for a housing association so whilst it's not something I know, hopefully she'll have the answer to hand, just a case of getting her sat down for two min

Much obliged Matey.

Nothing in building regs about the minimum size of a bedroom apparently
However environmental protection act give minimum sizes as 6.5 square meters for a child and 8.4 for an adult
Hope that will help you.
It was the best she could come up with and she's pretty well versed in this being a local neighbourhood manager for a ha

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.