Leicester (a) Carabao Cup QF pre-match thread

Leicester City (a) Carabao Cup prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why are people suggesting all these teams with Foden and Diaz? Have they not seen Pep before? Look at the two teams he picked in previous two rounds ... WBA and Wolves ... this one is going to be stronger than last, not weaker ... it’s the QF as Pep said ...

3-1 to City (or maybe 4-1)!
C’mon City!!!!
Sunday Times stated that Foden would play which seems a bit strange for a journalist to make up without information unless they go t the wrong end of the stick.

We won't go weak against this lot and we won't lose either!
Anyone who thinks Pep will put a 2nd rate side out is deluding themselves, think we'll rotate about 4-5. (Danillo, Bravo, Bernado, Foden, AN Other) we're too light in key positions to make more changes and Foden doesn't really weaken the side either.
They play Utd at weekend so its a dilemma for them do they go all guns blazing against us as it will take a tremendous effort for them to get anything and they'll be shagged at weekend against that lot and get a mullering (Utd will play their reserves against Bristol City), we've seen that happen already to others.

You may have forgotten that their manager took a poor Soton to the League Cup final last season, where they were robbed by the referee. As they have absolutely no chance of reaching fifth (Europa League place), winning this trophy against weakened/rotated opposition gives them their best hope of a European place. Leicester will be at full strength tonight, probably win 2-1 and then roll over against the Rags at the weekend.

I did forget. Didn’t realize Cup winners go to Europa League either!!

Now I’m worried. If the consensus is that they will go full strength, maybe our youngsters don’t play but we’ll see.

Second string tonight please..we have bigger fish to fry..joke competition now..whats it called again?

Spot on, its a joke now. Ruined like the FA Cup by money.

We must put everything into the league and CL, anymore injuries now will derail us.

People saying Leicester are going for a Europa spot, which decent English teams bother with the Europa League when they do get in?

Why are people suggesting all these teams with Foden and Diaz? Have they not seen Pep before? Look at the two teams he picked in previous two rounds ... WBA and Wolves ... this one is going to be stronger than last, not weaker ... it’s the QF as Pep said ...

3-1 to City (or maybe 4-1)!
C’mon City!!!!

Do you not remember us starting Maffeo & Aleix Garcia vs. United at Old Trafford last season in this compteition?

Spot on, its a joke now. Ruined like the FA Cup by money.

We must put everything into the league and CL, anymore injuries now will derail us.

People saying Leicester are going for a Europa spot, which decent English teams bother with the Europa League when they do get in?
It varies a bit but most continental managers want to win it I think. Clubs genuinely competing for top 4 or worried about relegation tend to forget it.

I love a Wembley trip. A great day out. Not won anything last year. This is the qtr finals. We have a good lead in the league and a few weaker sides coming up. Two of them at home. Go strong and throw a few kids in. I;d def play Foden and expect him to play from the start. Go a few up then sub off the big guys. I hate going weak then struggle and throw on the bigger guns. Why not the other way around.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.