Leicester (a) Carabao Cup QF pre-match thread

Leicester City (a) Carabao Cup prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why are people suggesting all these teams with Foden and Diaz? Have they not seen Pep before? Look at the two teams he picked in previous two rounds ... WBA and Wolves ... this one is going to be stronger than last, not weaker ... it’s the QF as Pep said ...

3-1 to City (or maybe 4-1)!
C’mon City!!!!

Why are people suggesting all these teams with Foden and Diaz? Have they not seen Pep before? Look at the two teams he picked in previous two rounds ... WBA and Wolves ... this one is going to be stronger than last, not weaker ... it’s the QF as Pep said ...

C’mon City!!!!
He said he’d have played Foden and Diaz but couldn’t as they were at the World Cup. So perhaps that has something to do with it....

That and the fact both have now made their debuts and Foden even came on against Spurs.

C’mon City!!!!

Pep said Foden would’ve played vs Wolves if he was available so I would expect at least one of them to start.
They might be young but in no way do these two weaken the team.

He said he’d have played Foden and Diaz but couldn’t as they were at the World Cup. So perhaps that has something to do with it....

That and the fact both have now made their debuts and Foden even came on against Spurs.

Think the team will be more like the WBA one.

PL team. Away from home.

C’mon City!!!!
Because we are facing into a busy period in the main competition and must concentrate on getting as many points on the board as possible. We must rotate to rest key players.

Having earlier said we should go strong and not risk throwing silverware away by playing too inexperienced a team, I am having rethink. The idea that we could lose KDB to injury whilst Silva is unavailable, could be disasterous for our title ambitions, bearing in mind the number of games coming up. If we lost just a couple of games we could have the unmentionables only 5 points behind, thinking game on.

So on balance, I think I would rotate heavily for this game.

Hope Kev plays no part in the game tonight, he needs a rest and I'd be very surprised if he wasn't feeling that tackle now too, same for Sterling, Pep won't throw this tie away but I would be happy if he rotates heavily for this one and leave as many out from Sunday as possible...

It'll be interesting to see whether or not Leicester go full strength tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.