Leicester (A) Post Match Thread

Discussion in 'Bluemoon forum' started by FantasyIreland, 18 Nov 2017.

1. citytilllidie

citytilllidie

A physical centre back pairing will be crucial against United's blitzkrieg free the air. Get Mangala ready for it. Kompany has to be there though. Great results so far today

2. qatar blue

qatar blue

Dare I say they look like shark teeth ;)

3. Tricky_Trev

Tricky_Trev

We play something ridiculous like 14 games in 45 days... how is this a good time?? John Stones could miss ALL of those games, and we are relying on injury-prone players like Delph and Vinnie to play almost every game...

4. City Raider

City Raider

Stats saying they didnt have a shot on target. Playing an hour with both first choice cbs out. Hopefully our shape is so well drilled anyone can come in and we don't skip a beat.

5. manimanc

manimanc

Another test passed. Another clean sheet. Onwards and upwards.

6. qatar blue

qatar blue

A
    And how does he achieve that, I know he plays games and gets our support.

7. cleavers

cleavers

I haven't looked, but I suspect he had a better pass completion % than KdB today, I'd take that every game. Did his job competently against a difficult team to defend against.

8. jay laruja

jay laruja

The difference is Mangala is a CB. Not losing possession is basically his job. Also, it's one thing to lose possession trying to score a goal, and another to give it away while setting up at the back with little to no pressure. I'm glad that we won but we really need a new CB and soon.

9. Millwallawayveteran1988

Millwallawayveteran1988

If Kompany stays fit he won't be playing much in the Prem I wouldn't have thought. I'd maybe play him against Feyernoord/in the cup at Leicester and against Shaktar though.Did ok today. Set up two nice attacks with a couple of long passes.

10. Chippy_boy

Chippy_boy

Indolence
    Don't agree at all.

Tactically, being 1-0 down with 90 minutes left is better than being 0-0 and down to 10 men with 90 minutes left.

Bad decision, got away with it.