Leicester City (H) Post Match Thread

Aguero. Silva. De Bruyne. Should all be in the PFA team of the year. You could make a case for Ederson, and Fernandinho.

I'll bet my bottom dollar that a maximum of one, makes it.

And to be honest it just makes it sweeter. We are now the team everybody loves to hate because we are so fucking good.

It's an absolute joy watching this. Period.

And Guardiola should be MOTY. But it will be Dyche.

And Guardiola should be MOTY. But it will be Dyche.

Quite right.

Any manager that has amassed 36 points so far this season has to be a shoe in.

On a serious note here now there is no way they can overlook Pep or many of our players this season without looking like complete fucking idiots.

Aguero - best strike rate per mins on the pitch in Prem history. Genius.

Why no MOTD coverage of Ederson’s brilliant outfield pass - albeit it sideways or his clearing header to the half way line ?

Thought Sterling had a point to prove today, and talking of points, how many draws did he turn into wins for us in that 18 game winning run?
KDB is an absolute artist, the way he sees the pass so early, with such precision is jaw dropping, he hits the sweet spot almost every time.
And what of Aguero? 4 goals in one half, his last was a knockout

Running out of superlatives , we had four first team players absent with injury , our captain on the bench alongside England's best centre back , and Yaya cant even get on the bench , and we still won in a canter , it appears i have actually died and gone to heaven , its the only explanation.

Quite right.

Any manager that has amassed 36 points so far this season has to be a shoe in.

On a serious note here now there is no way they can overlook Pep or many of our players this season without looking like complete fucking idiots.

They'll be thinking... challenge accepted!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.