Leicester (h) pre-match thread

Leicester (h) prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Fingers crossed for you’s tonight! You have the experience and the quality to get the job done. I reckon your big players will step up again, having Guardiola is massive for you’s as he will keep your players focused and he continues to raise the bar. That will hopefully prevent any complacency creeping in.

Thanks - we all hope you're right.

It's a bit stressful knowing that your whole season effectively depends on one game, with millions of people ready to celebrate wildly if you fail.

Sorry to say but I am not feeling confident at all today. We should be able to beat Leicester at home shouldn't we, but I just have a horrible feeling we're going to bugger it up. I so hope I am wrong.
2uieiyu.gif

Sadly, I fear you might be right.

Mahrez is the preferred option against teams who are fast and aggressive on the counter.

Two games against Spurs and Liverpool suggests Pep thinks so.

I'd give my left nut for KDB and Fern being fit today.
Why not your right one??

Sadly, I fear you might be right.

Mahrez is the preferred option against teams who are fast and aggressive on the counter.

Two games against Spurs and Liverpool suggests Pep thinks so.

I'd give my left nut for KDB and Fern being fit today.

Mahrez might not be a bad idea against his old team. He’ll know their players but more importantly they’ll fear him because he’s been their player of the year twice.This would be an improvement on defenders from other teams who seem to have no respect for him whatsoever and simply stand in his way when he runs at them, forcing him into an inevitable sideways pass.

Sorry to say but I am not feeling confident at all today. We should be able to beat Leicester at home shouldn't we, but I just have a horrible feeling we're going to bugger it up. I so hope I am wrong.

That’s just the blue in you. It’s deep, we have been there. We feel it.

However man for man we are better than them

Come on city.

Although I am confused it’s almost as though winning the league is a secondary aim to stopping them scouse dippers from winning it,

Personally I don’t think they will want the Europa spot.

Brenda alluded to that recently. I think he fancies getting a full pre-season of prep for the league. Hopefully the players also have that in the back of their minds.

I think our levels of motivation, quality and the desire of this group will blow Leicester out of the water tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.