Leicester & West Brom @ home - dates / times confirmed (P3)

That narrows it down! Gretna and wick are miles apart, don't think it will be a TV game .
Pity it's not the last game as they always ko Sunday 3 or 4pm
Always make the last home game, no big deal really just annoying we cant make arrangements yet, must be worse for others that need to book hotels, or even flights if they are overseas or away fans booking trains.

Always make the last home game, no big deal really just annoying we cant make arrangements yet, must be worse for others that need to book hotels, or even flights if they are overseas or away fans booking trains.

Last home game might well be Baggies in midweek.

Same here in that I want to make sure I can make this game and to make travel arrangements. I don't think it will be on tv but who knows....

Anyone know what the hold up is with reareanging West Brom game? There are numerous midweeks to choose from now we have no European commitments, can't we just get it arranged and announced?
Don't be sensible, Sky want to time it so that it's "relevant" to the top 4 battle. They don't give a fuck about the fans who actually attend matches.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.