Leon Knight and Jamie OHara spat on Twitter

AlexWilliamsGloves

Team supported
MCFC / Ulster Rugby
I can't see another thread about it...

But have any of you seen Leon Knight slagging the hell out of Jamie OHara and his wife Danielle Lloyd?

Ouch

@mrjamieohara I know u ain't touching the sides in that pussy cos I know a couple black men that fully filled her in lol

@mrjamieohara your married correct !!
But ur married to a raging slut bag

WEN he's f*cking her I bet she moans like she's commentating
Jenas to huddlestone who switches it to bent who slips thru DEFOE!! GOAL!!

Re: Leon Knight and Jamie OHara spat on Twitter

Who is Leon Knight?

Chungo said:
Who is Leon Knight?

According to Wikipedia he's a 29 year old player who has played for 16 different clubs and got released by the mighty Glentoran.

Any club will think twice in trying to sign him. A player who started at a top club and then worked his way down.

Bit underhand that tbh, i'd go nut's.

That said, i would never touch that woman, thick as shit, vapid and as cruel as his words were she has been around a bit.

TCIB said:
Bit underhand that tbh, i'd go nut's.

That said, i would never touch that woman, thick as shit, vapid and as cruel as his words were she has been around a bit.
To be fair, with the exception of "woman" the same could be said for the guys she's been with, and Leon Knight by the sounds of it.

Cocky little prick begging for attention, hope he gets stabbed up the mouthy ****.

Why can't any of them speak English? Is it really that difficult?

On another note though... I almost pissed myself laughing when Danielle Lloyd told him to "Get down to the job centre". Oh the irony.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.