Leon Knight and Jamie OHara spat on Twitter

Re: Leon Knight and Jamie OHara spat on Twitter

so he goes to bed with this every night

[bigimg]http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_36XCJoGA4no/TL580Io5jtI/AAAAAAAAATU/GILCIi7KY1k/s1600/danielle+lloyd+soo+Hot+Pics.jpg[/bigimg]

I bet he's gutted!

on the other hand the list is endless....

teddy sherringham
tom huddlestone
defoe
jenas
and many others.

Still tho, abuse is not called for. Man up and say it to the persons face.

MaineDAWG2008 said:
on the other hand the list is endless....

teddy sherringham
tom huddlestone
defoe
jenas
and many others.

But it's fine for a bloke to sleep around and have many different sexual partners?

In fact, it's seen as something to brag about.

But, if a woman has lots of partners, she's called a slag.

Double standards, or what?

Whilst what Knight said may be accurate it is bang out of order to say it, I mean what would you do if someone said that about your wife and the mother of your child?

Vienna_70 said:
But it's fine for a bloke to sleep around and have many different sexual partners?

In fact, it's seen as something to brag about.

But, if a woman has lots of partners, she's called a slag.

Double standards, or what?

I am sure Leon Knight has slept with many more women than Lloyd has men,like you say double standards.

If you're prepared to dish out Danielle, be prepared to take it. Leon's a gobshite though and his own record speaks for itself. I don't mind watching two idiots making fools of themselves on Twitter, it's quite funny. Shame for O'Hara though, he seems alright.

Skashion said:
If you're prepared to dish out Danielle, be prepared to take it. Leon's a gobshite though and his own record speaks for itself. I don't mind watching two idiots making fools of themselves on Twitter, it's quite funny. Shame for O'Hara though, he seems alright.

So just because she has had a few partners, its okay for a bloke, who is likely to have had a similar amount, to verbally abuse and demean her and her husband?

Does Knight get a hearty handshake and a pat on the back for his exploits?
Who the frig does he think he is?

charliebigspuds said:
so he goes to bed with this every night

[bigimg]http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_36XCJoGA4no/TL580Io5jtI/AAAAAAAAATU/GILCIi7KY1k/s1600/danielle+lloyd+soo+Hot+Pics.jpg[/bigimg]

I bet he's gutted!

i'm not into all that celebrity shite so not sure what she looked liked but ffs she's stunning.

Crouchinho said:
I think it's time the FA stopped players going on twatter.

You even get people like Michael Owen thinking he has a personality, Wilshere thinking he's Gods gift, Barton trying to act sophisticated and Rio Ferdinand, well just being what we all thought he was all along, a very thick ****
You forgot to mention Kyle Walker last season, slagging off our title chances. Wonder why that is?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.