Leon Knight and Jamie OHara spat on Twitter

Re: Leon Knight and Jamie OHara spat on Twitter

One crap footballer slags another crap footballer's bird on the internet.

And another bus went past.

wow three utterly smug people fighting it out in public. thanks for the entertainment I guess

prairiemoon said:
AlexWilliamsGloves said:
I can't see another thread about it...

But have any of you seen Leon Knight slagging the hell out of Jamie OHara and his wife Danielle Lloyd?

Ouch

@mrjamieohara I know u ain't touching the sides in that pussy cos I know a couple black men that fully filled her in lol

@mrjamieohara your married correct !!
But ur married to a raging slut bag!!

The part in bold is clearly racial abuse, while the final bit is blatantly sexist.

If it had been a white player making similar remarks about a black couple you can bet there would be legal consequences.

Hypocritical PC bullshit.

Racial abuse towards whom and how???

You need to learn the ACTUAL definition of the phrase 'racial abuse'!

Bigga said:
prairiemoon said:
AlexWilliamsGloves said:
I can't see another thread about it...

But have any of you seen Leon Knight slagging the hell out of Jamie OHara and his wife Danielle Lloyd?

Ouch

@mrjamieohara I know u ain't touching the sides in that pussy cos I know a couple black men that fully filled her in lol

@mrjamieohara your married correct !!
But ur married to a raging slut bag!!

The part in bold is clearly racial abuse, while the final bit is blatantly sexist.

If it had been a white player making similar remarks about a black couple you can bet there would be legal consequences.

Hypocritical PC bullshit.

Racial abuse towards whom and how???

You need to learn the ACTUAL definition of the phrase 'racial abuse'!
The implication is that Jaime has a small penis because he is white/not black.

Mr Knight sounds like a class act.

Ok the comment does seem to be racist in nature but it's a comment used by a vegetable so it doesn't hold much water.

dazdon said:
Mr Knight sounds like a class act.

Ok the comment does seem to be racist in nature but it's a comment used by a vegetable so it doesn't hold much water.
''Mr'' Knight? Jesus. The guy is a total ****. Why couldn't he just have kept his big mouth shut? What did he hope to achieve by his actions, if not to publicly (publically?) humiliate another player?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.