Leonardo suspended for nine months

Vienna_70

Team supported
Treble Winners 2022/23.
For pushing a referee.

Just seen it come up on Le Point, a French news magazine.

I must admit, I'd not heard the story before, but I think it's a suitable punishment. After all, a director of football, which Leonardo is, should be setting an example.

Vienna_70 said:
For pushing a referee.

Just seen it come up on Le Point, a French news magazine.

I must admit, I'd not heard the story before, but I think it's a suitable punishment. After all, a director of football, which Leonardo is, should be setting an example.

Your classing that slight lean into another person deserving of a 9 month ban?

Oh and to add to that, apparently PSG have had 3 points removed for the start of next season, meaning they will start with -3! Interesting.

Comes accross as mr smooth but he's a right nowty bastard on the sly remember him elbowing that columbian guy in World Cup 94 nearly took his head off!

Stortz said:
Comes accross as mr smooth but he's a right nowty bastard on the sly remember him elbowing that columbian guy in World Cup 94 nearly took his head off!

yep, one of the worst acts of violence on a football field to this day, the other guy got knocked out cold didn't he? I remember it being very cynical, vicious even.

Stortz said:
brazil never met colombia in the world cup 94. It was against the yanks in the 2nd round (last 16).

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.