Leroy Sané

Would you have Sane back?

• Total voters
Blackmailed? No. Stroked his ego? Absolutely. Why be a backup at City when you can be a star here.

Same tactics they are using on Walker by the way ( and it's an effective one). If we made the UCL final no way in hell are you not starting Kyle.

No one will consider that bullying. You are simply selling a better narrative. That's what Bayern did.
Sané was nailed on to Bayern the moment he signed for City. At the time he wasn't at Bayern's level, so it was rumoured 4-5 years at City should see him develop into the player Bayern hoped, before a move back home to Munich.

My point is Leroy didn't have his ego stroked, & City weren't bullied or blackmailed. It came as absolutely no surprise to me when Sané to Bayern became the case 3-4 years later.

City set a price & didn't fight it because I think we knew this was always the plan. We develop him, Bayern benefit. However, it seems Leroy had more success & a happier time in Manchester than he's enjoyed so far in Munich.

His contract ends in two years time, so it'll be interesting to see what develops. I reckon if City were to put in a cheeky £30m bid this summer, with £5m in add-ons, both Bayern & Sané would chew our arm off... \0/

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.