Leroy Sané

Would you have Sane back?

• Total voters
At least Leroy runs at defenders and will take them on which usually ended up with the ball on a plate for Serg or anybody else to knock in. As much as I love Grealish he doesn't attempt this, Mahrez didn't either. It's frightening to think how many more goals Haaland could score with Leroy back in this side, it's a yes from me
we scored the most goals in europe last season(i think) and im not that sure leroy what of added anymore goals for big erl last season ,didnt jack create the most chances as well

I think Leroy is one of the handful of most naturally talented players I have ever seen at City. If he came back and was bought in 100% to Pep, it would be a no brainer to bring him back. The only players I've seen recently with speed like peak Leroy with the ability to glide by defenders was Ronaldo and Robben.

The time apart has really done wonders for some about his time here. He wasn't a bad player by any stretch but was wildly inconsistent which any Bayern fan will tell you still holds true.
Yeah, I loved the guy, but I think a lot of people are only remembering his 17/18 season rather than his 18/19 season, which saw his performances go backwards and his form drop off. Still remember him kicking up a fuss about not getting starts, then Pep started him away at Burnley and he stank the place out. From that point on it was Sterling and Mahrez on either wing to take us to the title.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.