Leroy Sane - 2016/2017 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want to see more of him. I understand that at his age he won't play every week but am I the only one that finds it strange that he gets picked in the big games but struggles to get on the pitch against weaker opposition? His pace gives us something we are lacking against teams that put XI behind the ball.

was irritated to see him picked for a big game like this but stepped up excellently, 2nd half in particular

Going to be an exceptional player. From a standing start he's rapid. A true burst of pace.
A lazy type languid style but I do think he's got everything.

this lad is going to turn defenders inside out for years to come.
the thought of him, sterling and jesus is mouthwatering.

Its down to our creative players to get this lad in the game , he ghosts past full backs and has unbelievable pace and i am quite sure after todays goal he can finish most of the chances he will get .

Showed glimpses again. Love the little flick on the half way line on the east stand touchline. Got the fans on their feet.

Nice to see him crack a smile though, he's one moody bastard.

Really good to see him developing and also being given room to develop in the side. Maybe the easier option would've been nolito or navas today, but putting faith in the kid paid off

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.