Leroy Sane - 2016/2017 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's getting better. Nice to see it, specially as it looks he is a great guy to have in the team, everybody seems to love him.

I really like what I see with this lad. Composed on the ball and doesnt hide out on the wing, he is willing to get into goalscoring positions.

I want to see him playing regular now, he's earned it and he's helping the team more importantly, that's how it should be in every position from now on.

Thought he would find it tough against Walker. He didn't, he absolutely murdered him. 19 or 20 years old. This kid is going to be a star. Have to say I much prefer our team when we have pace out wide.

The pace and power of this guy reminds me a bit of Bale, he could be very special for us.

Sane, Sterling, Jesus. A very exciting young attacking trio. Then you have Aguero, Kelechi and Nolito.

If only we can fill our defence and midfield (and a keeper) with that kind of talent in the summer. And we'll be one hell of a side.

Sane, Sterling, Jesus. A very exciting young attacking trio. Then you have Aguero, Kelechi and Nolito.

If only we can fill our defence and midfield (and a keeper) with that kind of talent in the summer. And we'll be one hell of a side.
Absolutely, but we have to get those signings right, if not, our progress will just get postponed further.

The pace and power of this guy reminds me a bit of Bale, he could be very special for us.

Exactly. I'm not sure he has Bale's technique for shooting or crossing but his dribbling skill is way ahead at the same age.

He's going to be tough to stop when he's fully settled.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.