Leroy Sane - 2016/2017 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not sure I've seen a player with that pace at City. It's incredible,Walker and Rose are no slouches and he literally left them for dead on one or two occasions.

I'm not sure I've seen a player with that pace at City. It's incredible,Walker and Rose are no slouches and he literally left them for dead on one or two occasions.

Said it after the Arsenal game when he left bellerin for dust over a yard. I think he's the quickest player in world football.

Should start every game imo. We need to prepare for next season and the more he improves through games the more likely he'll be key to our future success. Navas and Nolito should never start again imo. If we're stuck use the kids.

Should start every game imo. We need to prepare for next season and the more he improves through games the more likely he'll be key to our future success. Navas and Nolito should never start again imo. If we're stuck use the kids.

Won't start every game but you'd hope that we're picking from Sterling, Sané and Jesus on the wings from here on in because their pace, pressing and non stop energy were what set us apart today and it makes you wonder how Navas or Nolito will get a game.

Absolutely brilliant, I love him already.

Attacks the full backs, great movement, gets back and puts a foot in. A little wasteful with some balls but that will come with time. The basics are there, he's going to be a star.

I think he's absolutely brilliant.

Even against Chelsea at left wing back, every time he got on the ball he was going past players for fun, he was brilliant against Arsenal, brilliant against Spurs.

He's not only super talented, but is producing in the big games.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.