Leroy Sane - 2016/2017 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.

Urgh, that opportunity at 0.31 seconds. How did we not score then.

I don't know where that gobby spurs fan who was posting on here has gone, but this video shows he had Kyle Walker beat every single time. For the goal, Walker was in a good position, saw the run early, and was in a scenario where he'd be able to recover against 99% of forwards, but he doesn't even get close to Sané.

I don't know where that gobby spurs fan who was posting on here has gone, but this video shows he had Kyle Walker beat every single time. For the goal, Walker was in a good position, saw the run early, and was in a scenario where he'd be able to recover against 99% of forwards, but he doesn't even get close to Sané.
Everytime Walker tried to catch Sane he just gave up midway and be like fuck it can't be bothered haha.

He's starting to get used to the team and vis versa. He's got talent for sure, and pace to burn. You imagine with Pep his development will continue in an upward trajectory, which is an enticing prospect.

When Sané puts on the afterburners nobody can even get close to him. With more game time and understanding he's going to be some player.

Is he the quickest player in the Premier League? He's certainly the best at using his pace. Started in three big games for us and showed up in all three. That's no coincidence.

I've noticed we've been gearing towards attackers that can play anywhere across the front three. Sané, Sterling, Jesus, Moreno... I'm almost certain Zinchenko can do it too. Think the idea is to end up with a front three a bit like Bale-Ronaldo-Benzema that constantly interchange positions and confuse the opponents. It already looks like working because Sané's looked deadly in all three so far.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.