Leroy Sane - 2017/18 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Compare his stats to any kid his age in Europe, in the same position, you'll get your answer...

It's criminal how underrated some of our own fans rate him, he has a higher ceiling than any other player in the team, that includes Kev and Gab.... let the KID develop ffs, consistency comes with age, it isn't rocket science!!!
Some fans act like spoilt children and rags these days.

Hes got all the talent but don't think he has the mentality to be anything other than very good.

You can tell by some players just how much they want it through how they play. Some strive for higher levels all the time which you can see on the pitch while other are content doing what they can.

Thats not to say he isn't/won't be really good and hopefully at some point consistently have good games. Right hes either very good or really poor.

I think sometimes it's just a case of waiting for the penny to drop. I'm confident it will happen and he'll become a superstar.

He has everything, sometimes blows hot and cold but under Pep's tutelage he will only improve. Potential world class player.

I'm insistent in my belief that Sané is far better when the game is stretched, but he can occasionally become a bit too clunky when the game becomes tight and we're up against a deep lying defence.

Conversely Sterling is far better when the game is tight and we're up against a deep lying defence, but can occasionally become a bit too clunky when the game becomes stretched.

It makes for a good balance when they play together.

With Sane on the pitch I always think we are very vulnerable down that flank. At the same time, we are at optimal threat to the opposition. So a contradiction.

The way I solve this little conflict is to imagine what opposition defenders would prefer - Sane or no Sane? I think the answer is obvious - no defender would choose to face Sane.

Awesome talent,devastating when he wants to be....he just needs to show more conviction/character and more consistency,i'm hoping its just youth(especially regarding the former)

The lad is doing incredible things given his age. I think there is always likely to be an element of “inconsistency” with players of his mercurial nature so I’d just enjoy him the way he is

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.