Leroy Sane - 2017/18 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
I said it a while ago, very very special player.
Will be better than Henry. In 2 years top 5 in the world.

Pep is creating a beast.

Would love to see him given a run on the right for a while, has beautiful shooting technique that can be exploited better if he comes in from the left.

20+ goals + 15 assists this season @ 21 years of age. My prediction for the season.

A range of world class goals in the last 2 weeks, I still think he has another gear.
in the next 5 games he will hit 100% form.

Can't take my eyes off this lad.

I love all of our attackers but Leroy might be growing into my favorite. Glad he was able to have such a great game with Low in attendance as well.

He is a joy to watch, he will be world class in a year or two if he keeps developing at the current rate. We have some amazing young players who still have their best years in front of them. Exciting time to be a City fan.

He's probably worth about 4 x what we paid for him now (not that I would ever want us to sell him).

I said it the first time I seen this lad in the flesh, in a 1-1 draw with Southampton, that he'd go on to win the Ballon D'Or.

This kid is unreal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.