Leroy Sane - 2017/18 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if he is taking the competition for places too literally and trying to score himself when 2 others had an open goal practically,hopefully pep will tell him whats what,i do love him though,fast as fuck

Love him but too selfish at times. That explains the self portrait tattooed on his back haha.

tbf you need to be selfish to reach the top, top level for strikers/attackers but he just needs to improve his decision making and when a team mate is open for an easy tap in then you fucking pass the ball every time :) but he'll learn!!

I think RW is not the right position for him. Ot should be LW to get the best out of his left foot. Oh and too many times is he trying to get pasr someone by trying to nutmeg which is not the most effective strategy to have every single time. Stop that Leroy mate!

Leroy is fine. It's better to have this arrogant side than not to have it. We're "Fortunate" to have this winning streak during his downswing as he can evaluate what's not going right while the team keeps winning. You can tell he's not happy with his individual results. Alls well.

Leroy is fine. It's better to have this arrogant side than not to have it. We're "Fortunate" to have this winning streak during his downswing as he can evaluate what's not going right while the team keeps winning. You can tell he's not happy with his individual results. Alls well.

It's a shame that a few can't see that this perceived arrogance is exactly why he'll go right to the top... he has a sense of ronaldo about him, so what?? Are people really that arsed when you consider what someone like Ronaldo has achieved in the game..

His decision making is fine, it's fundamental to his development that he continues to do the same, keep making the mistakes Leroy.... he's also already better than that rag at the same age!

Last edited by a moderator:
It's a shame that a few can't see that this perceived arrogance is exactly why he'll go right to the top... he has a sense of ronaldo about him, so what?? Are people really that arsed when you consider what someone like tranny has achieved in the game..

His decision making is fine, it's fundamental to his development that he continues to do the same, keep making the mistakes Leroy.... he's also already better than that rag at the same age!

Did a great job for the team slowing up their counter attacks yesterday.

I thought Rudiger did an excellent job for Chelsea yesterday, and credit to him. But it was at the expense of Chelsea's shape, so we had a field day everywhere else.

Get used to this lads, one week it'll be Sane shut down, the next week Raz...and so on...

But they can't stop everyone. Fair play to Leroy for doing as well as he did yesterday.

Never stopped fighting, he surely worked his socks off. Not the best game but his perseverance is admirable. I think his frustration might have gotten into his head as the game went on. He will have better days

In the FIFA player ratings video on the OS, he has a nice crack at Raheem...they tell Sane Walker wants a 100m race against him and Sterling. He says he can beat Walker. They ask him about Sterling. He says "Rash? His legs are too short." Totally straight faced. Made me laugh. He's got an interesting personality and I agree with all that his ego will push him to the top. Quite incredible to consider the front 3 yesterday still haven't come close to reaching their potential. Frightening!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.