Lifelike child sex dolls created to 'stop paedophiles committing crimes'

I understand your point, but why can't society still teach values and that certain things are just 'wrong'? I'm happy to accept that I may not be correct, but although I'm happy with lgbt, I'm just not ready to add a 'p' to the acronym just yet. Recognition and medicalization is a half way house to acceptance and personally I'm not feelling the love for nonces just yet. Who knows, maybe in years to come I'll be seen as an ignorant bigot? I'm good with that tbh and we'll probably be having a discussion about beastiallity by then anyway.

You've completely misrepresented the argument, which again is another common trait of the group one set. This isn't about acceptance of paedophilia as a sexual orientation, this is about trying to stop kids getting raped and murdered and your "well it's just like gay was" is an irrelevant argument that's both stupid and offensive.

Forgive me, but isn't the big dark question: Will these items likely be used to limit and conceal the activities of potential offenders, or to hone their approach for the real thing?

Either way, it's a pretty low manner of making a few quid.

Forgive me, but isn't the big dark question: Will these items likely be used to limit and conceal the activities of potential offenders, or to hone their approach for the real thing?

I'm not sure how inanimate objects are going to help them be predators and groom children?

I woukd be interested to see the sales number after 3 months, but never the less its looks a pathetic decision by all accounts but if it helps stop children lives being destroyed for rest of his life than not a bad experiment

Sorry, that was terrible.

But are we really to expect that such a product ensures that a person's bizarre sexual practices remain behind their bedroom doors?

I saw something about life-like adult sex dolls, and my life were they expensive. Therefore, I'm guessing these things will also be expensive, so good business for the manufacturer I'd imagine.

They are certainly different from the ones I've seen on Only Fools and Horses!

These are adult ones. This one is $699 in the sale:

Silicone-Sex-Doll-Blonde-Jameson-1-220x330.jpg

This one, I would suggest is deliberately 'young' looking and is $529:

Silicone-Sex-Doll-Blonde-Scarlet-1-220x330.jpg

You've completely misrepresented the argument, which again is another common trait of the group one set. This isn't about acceptance of paedophilia as a sexual orientation, this is about trying to stop kids getting raped and murdered and your "well it's just like gay was" is an irrelevant argument that's both stupid and offensive.
feel free to find me stupid and offensive if you like. No skin off my nose if that's what floats your boat sitting on your VPN endorsing the production of these paedo dolls. It would be a dull world if we agreed on everything ;-)

It's like doing it with a kid except it's not a kid its sick
It's like shooting practice with the army ,hit targets first in practice or (role play)
Then real people.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.