Liga Portugal Thread - 2023/2024

The twats highlights. Sorry I’m still bitter.

2-1 win for Porto, 90th minute winner.

FC Porto tem 16 pontos em 6 jogos na Liga Portugal Betclic.
5 vitórias pela margem mínima.
5 golos depois dos 90 minutos.
Mas, no final de contas, o que conta são as vitórias, com maior ou menor dificuldade...

✅ 2-1 vs Moreirense
✅ 2-1 vs Farense (Golo da vitória aos 90+10')
✅ 2-1 vs Rio Ave (Golos da reviravolta aos 90+1' e 90+4')
1-1 vs FC Arouca (Golo do empate aos 90+19')
✅ 1-0 vs Estrela da Amadora
✅ 2-1 vs Gil Vicente (Golo da vitória aos 90+1')

16 points, 5 narrow wins, 5 goals scored after the 90th minute.

I know I’m talking to myself here but nonetheless here it goes haha

Braga defeated Boavista 4-1 at home. Meanwhile Sporting defeated Rio Ave 2-0 at home with goals from Marcus Edwards and Paulinho.

Sporting are now level with Porto at the top of the table with 16 points however lead on goal difference. Benfica sit third with 15 points. This Friday will be the first derby of the season with Benfica facing Porto at the Estadio Da Luz.

HUGE win from Sporting who almost threw the game away. I’m absolutely buzzing !!

Will do a full weekend recap later !

HUGE win from Sporting who almost threw the game away. I’m absolutely buzzing !!

Will do a full weekend recap later !
That was not a penalty in the end. It's true that the farense player leaves the leg there but Edwards clearly drags his leg searching for contact and one Sporting player should've been sent off with for double yellow.

That was not a penalty in the end. It's true that the farense player leaves the leg there but Edwards clearly drags his leg searching for contact and one Sporting player should've been sent off with for double yellow.
Many questionable decisions, the foul that led to the second Farense goal was also not a foul at all. Hjulmand I agree should have maybe seen the second yellow.

As for the penalty I think it was a penalty, I’ve seen them given for less.

Weekend round up:

- Braga win a tough away game to Estrela Amadora 4-2 and continue to climb up the table.

- Benfica defeat Porto 1-0 in the first derby of the season with Angel Di Maria getting the game winner. Huge win from Benfica which allows them to leap frog Porto into second place.

- Sporting went into the game vs Farense knowing that if they won they would go top of the table. Despite winning the game 3-2 it took a 90th minute winner from Gyokeres after Sporting let a 2 goal lead slip to 10 man Farense.

Table looks like this now:

1. Sporting - 19 Points
2. Benfica - 18 Points
3. Porto - 16 Points
5. Braga - 13 points

Weekend round up:

- Braga win a tough away game to Estrela Amadora 4-2 and continue to climb up the table.

- Benfica defeat Porto 1-0 in the first derby of the season with Angel Di Maria getting the game winner. Huge win from Benfica which allows them to leap frog Porto into second place.

- Sporting went into the game vs Farense knowing that if they won they would go top of the table. Despite winning the game 3-2 it took a 90th minute winner from Gyokeres after Sporting let a 2 goal lead slip to 10 man Farense.

Table looks like this now:

1. Sporting - 19 Points
2. Benfica - 18 Points
3. Porto - 16 Points
5. Braga - 13 points

Do you think Braga will get a result in Berlin ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.