Lionel Messi | Joins Inter Miami (pg4111)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tbh I don't think we'd take 10 off of Aguero and Messi probably wouldn't do it to his mate.

More likely to get 8 off of Gundogan, 9 off of Jesus or 11 off of Zinchenko.
I think that would be the one privilege Pep wouldn't allow Messi.

Kun back on TYC very chilled out dancing about with his headphones on I reckon he’s our from his body language

If Txiki was able to convince Juve to take Danilo despite them insisting for months that they didn't want him, then surely he can convince Barca to take Riyad instead of Gabby....

I know only one thing for sure — whether he comes or goes, this is going in the Classic Threads box.

What a time to be a City fan. When you step back and look at it, you really have to marvel in amazement at everything City have become as a team, a club, a company and an organization, all they’ve (we’ve) accomplished and all the lasting infrastructure that’s been built.

City have changed the sport. Irrevocably. Forever. City. Little bitty City.

Fucking unreal.
And in the face of incredible odds fighting a cartel off-field.

How would people feel that if Messi did come, Foden's game time could become very limited. I'm in two minds about this proposed transfer, yep it would be an amazing coup if we pulled it off especially for commercial reasons, but I feel the whole team will be about Messi and a lot of our squad might resent that. 50/50 for me.

I would strongly suspect that Phil Foden will be wanting this to happen as much as any other City fan.

The real Iniesta probably was helped greatly by training with and playing with Messi, now the Stockport one will have the same opportunity...this wont be bad news for Foden at all.

How would people feel that if Messi did come, Foden's game time could become very limited. I'm in two minds about this proposed transfer, yep it would be an amazing coup if we* pulled it off especially for commercial reasons, but I feel the whole team will be about Messi and a lot of our squad might resent that. 50/50 for me.

* "we" yeah right ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.