Lionel Messi | Joins Inter Miami (pg4111)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t think this is over by any stretch. Can see it getting done for £75m-£85m. Barcelona get the money and save £52m in wages. Not sure Koeman is the type of manager to want to keep a player who doesn’t want to be there. Seems quite a disciplinarian to me.

It's all a cunning ploy
Barca will say we can see you are unhappy our greatest player
you may leave.
Manchester City can we have €100 mill please. All save face........I wish ; )

What you need to realise @Keeper! Is this is all 1 big game for Bartomeu, he needs to be perceived as the winner. If we offer a deal worth €100m on paper including 2 Spain International players, 1of which they have stole back from us and saved themselves around €175m in the process, he can sell that as a win to everyone watching.

LOL , sorry that is simply not the case.

It is reported on here from people with very good sources that we have offered him a long term contract with the CFG, which also includes a share issue, which would be worth 10's millions of dollars at a conservative estimate.

The share is very different to his weekly wage, as already stated it is direct from Adug and can't be touched by ffp. As already stated by the same person his basic will be around 400k and Raz and Kev's new contracts will be in line with that(I think he said around 375k ish)

What you need to realise @Keeper! Is this is all 1 big game for Bartomeu, he needs to be perceived as the winner. If we offer a deal worth €100m on paper including 2 Spain International players, 1of which they have stole back from us and saved themselves around €175m in the process, he can sell that as a win to everyone watching.
I got give a **** for Barca or their President, he has issues and by the sounds of it, criminal issues to deal with.

I care about MCFC, and you don't give assets to a rival when not required.

I'll enjoy watching Barca have a dire season. No funds to improve their squad which has just posted their worst performance in a decade, their best player deeply unhappy and running down his contract, and Ronald Koeman as manager.

The logical thing would have been to get a big fee plus Garcia in exchange for Messi and start a rebuild.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.