Lionel Messi | Joins Inter Miami (pg4111)

Status
Not open for further replies.
If that's the case, I would not touch him with a barge pole.

He is not doing any favours coming here, I am certain us as a club are not going to help out a serious rival with some sort of charitable donation FFS
He's not doing us any favours if he comes, are you saying he would not improve us both on and off the field?

Cheers. Truly, I am crushed. I have watched now for a decade, brick by brick the erosion under Rosell & Bartomeu and all the while conservative base has bought the propaganda hook, line & sinker.

I believe things will course correct in a way that pleases many like minded cules eventually but it won't be soon enough and it won't ameliorate Messi's plight. He's handsomely paid, has everything most of us could only dream of but happiness doesn't have a price and considering how much joy he evokes for all of us I want for him to have that - he deserves it and certainly has earned it

Unprecedented times

It’s the fans that suffer

Players, manager etc can all move but the fans are the ones who stay with there club

Unless of course you are a Rag, Dipper or Tarquin that is

He's not doing us any favours if he comes, are you saying he would not improve us both on and off the field?
Off the field in terms of the CFG massive improvement in terms of cash, especially in the MLS.

Playing wise, personally think we have far more serious issues to deal with.

As said earlier, 2017 when we first made our move for him, I would have broken the bank for him, not so sure now, he is 33 after all.

Khaldoon to Bartomeu explaining what happens if they keep Messi until next Summer ...

1599293174299.gif

Off the field in terms of the CFG massive improvement in terms of cash, especially in the MLS.

Playing wise, personally think we have far more serious issues to deal with.

As said earlier, 2017 when we first made our move for him, I would have broken the bank for him, not so sure now, he is 33 after all.
We all know we have other areas to be addressed. Don't you believe we are doing anything about that?

So the ITK on this platform was wrong ? Or did they all get it wrong ? Whatever happened to FIFA and messi's lawyers?
Certainly Messi's lawyers deserve some criticism. They led him to believe firstly that he could leave immediately despite the 10th June. And from what he said in his video the 700m still stands, again in contradiction to what his father said hours earlier.
As the video was made days earlier it implies that at that stage he was not totally sure about the status of his release clause.

All of which suggests his lawyers have been useless.

I cant help think that his familly being reluctant to move has had a bigger influence in this than is being portrayed. After all his family probably speak little if any English and for his kids Barca is home and for his mrs too. For them life in Barca is probably good and its a very nice climate.

Why would they want to uproot and come to a cold wet dark country where they dont speak the language, after all they dont need the money do they?

After much consideration, I still don't understand why they decided to release the letter when they did, especially if they had recorded the "I'm staying" video the day before.
It really didn't save Messi any face, it didn't achieve anything so why do it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.