Lionel Messi | Joins Inter Miami (pg4111)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I`ll write exactly what I did on the "quiet thread" :
Fucking calm down some of you.Who is to say we have to lose anyone to Barca, if we get LM on a free transfer.You`re arguing about something that may not happen.
Quite right.
We could well not get him and/or not lose anyone. Considering no official bid, involving cash, players or both is actually known about, there is far too much knicker wetting going on over something that still has so many moving parts.

Manchester City.
Lionel Messi.
Take a step back from trying to run the club and have a bit of fucking joy in your life.

Let loose. Let's have some fun - maybe he will join, maybe me won't. But it's great fun thinking about it........

Giving up Jesus makes no sense. Even if Messi can play false nine, which I don't think is his position at this point anyway, you're really going to go into the season with a 32 year old Aguero coming off knee surgery and a 33 year old Messi as the only two who can play up front? Do you guys realize what the schedule looks like this year?
Even i dont think giving up gabby is the right thing to do,i have said all along that having messi is not good for the long term health of the team,i have been persuaded it is worth having him but we have to be careful not to leave us in a spot when he ,pep and sergio all leave at the same time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.