Lionel Messi | Joins Inter Miami (pg4111)

Status
Not open for further replies.
this is what I mean, fans who attend games have a completely different perspective from those who generally just engage with it on social media.

If you attended in person, you'd know that the ground is full for every league game. Tickets are sold out at the ticket office.

I know that's probably not what the United "bantz" sites say, and Goldbridge and Mark Ogden have unfortunately probably clouded your judgement on what the truth is.

Most internet United fans are quite insecure, needy sorts. They like to follow the most successful team because they think in some way it makes them successful.

They want to follow the biggest team because it makes them feel big.

But most City fans, particularly the match going dyed in the wool loyal fans who followed us down to the third division. We've got a bit more about us. A bit more character than you lot.

Keeping Jesus is all about Messi though!

You need someone who will do so much running and pressing and harrying that it makes up for Messi being a bit half-hearted about it and saving his energy.

If you try and play two players in their early 30s up front you end up...like Barcelona.

We don't want Messi trying to leg it around like a 20 year old & he won't anyhow, so we need people like Jesus, to counter it, not an ageing Aguero, who also needs looking after.

Definitely a load of shite if you have a dig. Have you seen the other stuff they've posted? Fake letters from Txiki and claims of world exclusive announcements. Better off deleting that tbh mate.
Definitely Pep doesn’t live there’s he lives technically in Salford at the other end of Deansgate (assuming West tower is the new ones near the Hilton )

This is what annoys me about some of the cretins in the media. They could actually use the platform they have to educate fans about football finances in this modern world. Yet all they do is dumb the subject down and peddle myths.

Surely they only need to come on here, and digest your pearls of wisdom PB?

fair enough. he puts up better numbers than our leagues best strikers but that doesn’t mean he can play as a striker

Yes, scoring goals from wide positions doesn't make you a striker. Salah, Ronaldo, Messi, Sterling are not strikers. They are massive goalscorers, yes, not centre forwards.

Giving up Jesus makes no sense. Even if Messi can play false nine, which I don't think is his position at this point anyway, you're really going to go into the season with a 32 year old Aguero coming off knee surgery and a 33 year old Messi as the only two who can play up front? Do you guys realize what the schedule looks like this year?

Aguero definitely has an apartment at the new West Tower at the bottom of Deansgate, my cousin has been in it as the company he works for made the glass panels for the apartment and he had to go in to inspect them. You can actually see The City radio Tower in Liverpool on a clear day its that high up

Cool story, bro. But he doesn't live there

Aguero definitely has an apartment at the new West Tower at the bottom of Deansgate, my cousin has been in it as the company he works for made the glass panels for the apartment and he had to go in to inspect them. You can actually see The City radio Tower in Liverpool on a clear day its that high up

owning there doesn’t mean he lives there. Neville owns in Beetham and rents it out to whichever United player signs and has nowhere to live for a bit
Yes, scoring goals from wide positions doesn't make you a striker. Salah, Ronaldo, Messi, Sterling are not strikers. They are massive goalscorers, yes, not centre forwards.

But with the right players around them, we will still win competitions. If Messi bangs in 25 from the wing, does it diminish our chances of winning competitions because he did it from the wing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.