Lionel Messi | Joins Inter Miami (pg4111)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Even i dont think giving up gabby is the right thing to do,i have said all along that having messi is not good for the long term health of the team,i have been persuaded it is worth having him but we have to be careful not to leave us in a spot when he ,pep and sergio all leave at the same time

I don't think the transfer will happen but if it does there is no way he is coming here if Pep is leaving after next season. So if he comes on a three year deal then Pep and possibly Aguero will stay too. That gives us three years to fetch through a young prospect and/or buy a top class striker.

I can only assume as well that if this goes through then Bernardo has to be moving infield on a more permanent basis?

Messi, Sterling, Torres, Mahrez, Foden, AND Bernardo seems like a lot for two positions, even if it is over 60 games. Foden is probably a while off being played centrally, at least for Pep.

Unless Messi is playing somewhere else, but I can't see a false 9 role being ever more than occasional and a CM role just seems risky (maybe I'm wrong here). CM might be less risky without KDB there, but then not having KDB there is just plain stupid at this point.

I just wouldn't think the club would pass up the marketing opportunity of Messi #10 if possible.
Tbh I don't think we'd take 10 off of Aguero and Messi probably wouldn't do it to his mate.

More likely to get 8 off of Gundogan, 9 off of Jesus or 11 off of Zinchenko.

Pretty sure Stones lives near me in leafy Cheshire...

Before his partner threw him out. Now in City Suites in Salford along with the afor mentioned Gundo and Bernardo. Pep is in the two floor Penthouse in the same building. Not sure if Txiki is in there as well as I see him around town a lot

Tbh I don't think we'd take 10 off Aguero and Messi probably wouldn't do it to his mate.

More likely to get 8 off of Gundogan, 9 off of Jesus or 11 off of Zinchenko.

Don’t think it’s a deal breaker but I’d imagine if he came and said throw us the number 10 kun he’d oblige

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.