Lionel Messi | Joins Inter Miami (pg4111)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Without bursting anyone's cloud, i think Messi to City has always been an ambitious project, far too ambitious. No matter what, it will always be a dream for us. I personally think those ITK (not naming or shaming) is feeding us too much bull.

(My 0,01 pence worth of opinion)
That's the spirit!

I Just want some clarity & I may of missed something but at what point has messi or his team said he wants to play for city ? At what point have city officially said we want him ?

it seems the logical move for him but are we going off media reports only at this stage ?

I think this week the vast majority of Barca fans will come out in support of Messi leaving. They know what Leo has given them for 20 years and do not have the selfish interests of the people in charge. The fans will wish him well and force the board to change their stance.
So far the response i've seen amongst (non-affiliated) football fans has been one of admiration for how respectfully and maturely we've treated Messi and honoured his wishes without being overly forceful of the move.

I see bluemoon hasnt changed a bit since i last left! I love this board.

That being said, can anyone with sound knowledge, explain exactly what cry baby tebas just released? If anyone, say city , pay far less than the release clause, is it possible to release the player or is the release set in stone?

I Just want some clarity & I may of missed something but at what point has messi or his team said he wants to play for city ? At what point have city officially said we want him ?

it seems the logical move for him but are we going off media reports only at this stage ?
When did Sane publicly state he wanted to go to Munich?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.