LIVE KHAN FIGHT!!!!!

watched on footyonline.tv, hooked up to plasma looked awesome, not as good as the real deal but bloody close
i seriously recommend buying for the rest of the season, especially if you have better connection, the faster , the better the quality

amir_516x350_7025a.jpg

<a class="postlink" href="http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=UtzaP-IT27s" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" target="_blank">http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=UtzaP-IT27s</a>

hahaha

Only saying to my dad yesterday that he will get ko'd the first time he gets in with anyone worth a wank,i was wrong,this guy isn't even top 10.As usual sky sports bigging up someone of average talent into the next de la hoya,to meet box office ticket sales.This man will never fight for a world title and will be in front of crowds of no more than 5,000 for the rest of his short career.

Khan got everything way too fast. Big deal when he turned pro on ITV the money he made so far will and should set him up for life. The thing with Olympic medalists not that many go on to great things in the pro ranks. Yes you have some that go on and do great stuff but most fail.

I would put my money on Degale if he goes pro to be like Khan not made out for the pro ranks in my eyes. Sky Sports and Warren are fucked with Khan now do they cut there losses and move him away from box office as nobody will pay the money to watch him fight now after that fight,.

TaylorWill07 said:
fukinell that was massive, khan looked liked he had about 100 cans of stella

Just watched it on Ytube 4 times and was howling laughing. Your comment about 100 cans of Stella is an accurate assesment of how he looked!!!!!!!!!!

He He

i payed 15 squid and got ordinary harrison and amir kunt at least the alex arthur fight was good and typical cockney twat cook in a rag shirt

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.