LIVE KHAN FIGHT!!!!!

Why was it one of the biggest shocks in British boxing history?i don't think anyone on here was in the least surprised,i know i wasn't.He's looked good against journey men boxers and has beens.

Its mad Khan has yet to fight any of the top British fighters yet in Jon Thaxton and John Murray. Both have called Khan out time and time again but Khan has side stepped them. I wonder if he will want some of these 2 in the coming months. World Champion not a chance with that chin I would say A- Force Harrison has a better chance at being a World Champion than Khan.

Another thing the world rankings should be changed Khan has been ranked by the IBF 8 , WBC 5 and the WBO 2 in there rankings after fighting so many journey men you are in with a chance of fighting for a major title crazy.

leighton said:
Its mad Khan has yet to fight any of the top British fighters yet in Jon Thaxton and John Murray. Both have called Khan out time and time again but Khan has side stepped them. I wonder if he will want some of these 2 in the coming months. World Champion not a chance with that chin I would say A- Force Harrison has a better chance at being a World Champion than Khan.

Another thing the world rankings should be changed Khan has been ranked by the IBF 8 , WBC 5 and the WBO 2 in there rankings after fighting so many journey men you are in with a chance of fighting for a major title crazy.

To be fair it was not his chin. That is just paper talk. It was a punch to his temple that did the damage, that is his weak spot as seen before.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.