liveonlivefooty (bitscores)

bluebrickroad said:
anyone else got an opinion on plus1hd before I commit?

Every footy streams you sign up to is a gamble, is anyone going to gamble £26 for 180 days? I think at the moment it's pretty new if you go of there twitter account follows counts. At the moment I've registered payed for one day just to check it out the picture quality was pretty good but if you want 720p you have to sign up for the year and its £93 so it's do you take the gamble or not?!

It's just an alternative option for me at moment I have an account with starstreams.tv which is quality for the £6:33 a month :)

bluebrickroad said:
your opinion noted and appreciated waspish, thanks.

-- Fri Nov 30, 2012 2:28 pm --

any idea when starstreams.tv are likely to be open to new subscribers?

No idea they usually tweet it but being its from America it's usually in the night and the new members sign up only last around 1 hour before its full..

I'd be interested too, PM please. Gutted LOF/Bitscores is gone, those free steams with 100 ads are painful.

I've been with LOL for two years and have paid up membership of bit-scores for the rest of the season. Gutted in limbo at the moment.
Please can I have a PM?
Come on City

Please could I have a PM. I only renewed a couple of weeks ago, it will be a shame if it's gone for good.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.