liveonlivefooty (bitscores)

blueboyforever said:
Same for me today, comes on for a few seconds then it just says buffering. Tried both sd and hd streams on various browsers and still the same result.

At least its not just me.

Sorry but it feels a little better when other are suffering with you ;-)

Ah well, got a good stream from Shadys to watch wet spam.

80s Shorts said:
blueboyforever said:
Same for me today, comes on for a few seconds then it just says buffering. Tried both sd and hd streams on various browsers and still the same result.

At least its not just me.

Sorry but it feels a little better when other are suffering with you ;-)

Ah well, got a good stream from Shadys to watch wet spam.
Haha no I know what you mean mate :)

Twats took his money and run .<br /><br />-- Sun Aug 18, 2013 2:10 pm --<br /><br />Still not working today. And no reply to my messages.

DO NOT JOIN THIS SITE

My mate paid and it wouldn't work but mine was, I gave him my details to try and it worked, he then went back on with his details and his was working.

My be a cookies thing in the browser.

I think all old LoF subscriptions have finally been ended and we... err, those who choose to partake in these sites ;) have to pay again now? Mine... err, my friend's says "Please renew your subscription" on the video player.

LoveCity said:
I think all old LoF subscriptions have finally been ended and we... err, those who choose to partake in these sites ;) have to pay again now? Mine... err, my friend's says "Please renew your subscription" on the video player.

Yes I know all that mate and I renewed via paypal both mine and my dads. It still said renew sub even though the transaction showed on the site.

Im beginning to think it may have caused a problem the fact that I renewed whilst it was still free and wasn't requesting to renew.

I have raised the issue with paypal about two hours ago and the seller has already refunded the £56.00 :-)

Think I will wait and see now and maybe get a day pass as and when I need it.

If anyone has problems though and you payed through paypal then I think you should get a refund easily like I did.

Found it strange the seller didn't write a reply in the paypal dispute centre, other than REFUND SENT.

Anyone getting the message:

"There is a problem with the subscription status, we are working to fix it and will be fixed today."

Hopefully it will be sorted before the Chelsea game.

StMark's said:
Anyone getting the message:

"There is a problem with the subscription status, we are working to fix it and will be fixed today."

Hopefully it will be sorted before the Chelsea game.

Yep. That was put up just after I got my paypal refund.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.