Liverpool 2016/17

Status
Not open for further replies.
And what narrative would that be?
IMO and my Bluenose mates, some Liverpool fans did have an influence on what happened that day. The coroner made his judgement in this case and i don't disagree with him. In other words they are not whiter than white

IMO and my Bluenose mates, some Liverpool fans did have an influence on what happened that day. The coroner made his judgement in this case and i don't disagree with him. In other words they are not whiter than white
If you're talking about Stefan Popper, he was fed his lines by the West Midlands Police on behalf of their colleagues in South Yorkshire. That's now well established and is the primary reason why the inquests were re-opened and a completely different verdict reached.

I still cannot believe that, despite the masses of evidence released, that some people still believe the lies of the South Yorkshire Police and their mouthpieces in the media. No wonder we live in a world of Alternative Facts and Post-Truth politics.

Last edited:
If you're talking about Stefan Popper, he was fed his lines by th West Midlands Police on behalf off their colleagues in South Yorkshire. That's now well established and is the primary reason why the inquests were re-opened and a completely different verdict reached.

I still cannot believe that, despite the masses of evidence released, that some people still believe the lies of the South Yorkshire Police and their mouthpieces in the media. No wonder we live in a world of Alternative Facts and Post-Truth politics.
That's it; Stefan Popper. He was a fucking idiot.

If you're talking about Stefan Popper, he was fed his lines by the West Midlands Police on behalf of their colleagues in South Yorkshire. That's now well established and is the primary reason why the inquests were re-opened and a completely different verdict reached.

I was referring to the 2nd inquest.

Dippers should learn a lesson from the way Boston Red Sox is run by FSG.

Very true as far as expanding ancient Fenway Park is concerned. They are trying to shoehorn rows of seats into every corner to get more bums on them.
However they have put up a fair wad of cash to attract free agent players over the years which has resulted in 3 Championships. They don't want to seem to do that with Liverpool however.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.