Liverpool 2016/17

Status
Not open for further replies.
They'll play out of their skins in the big games and lose a couple what you'd consider bankers. At least I hope that's how it pans out
They also don't keep possession anywhere near as well as we do so the press should wear out the first eleven from Christmas onwards (they probably spend twice as much time pressing each game) and they don't really have any quality in behind.

They also don't keep possession anywhere near as well as we do so the press should wear out the first eleven from Christmas onwards (they probably spend twice as much time pressing each game) and they don't really have any quality in behind.

I still think they will be be our biggest challengers this season

Very true it can be like watching basketball at times. Most likely will be a few injuries and I'm not sure they can cope with them like we can. I've got a feeling their goals could dry up at some point during the season and we know they concede, bit like our situation a couple of years ago.

Very true it can be like watching basketball at times. Most likely will be a few injuries and I'm not sure they can cope with them like we can. I've got a feeling their goals could dry up at some point during the season and we know they concede, bit like our situation a couple of years ago.
Yep. Plus, I still don't think Klopp has figured out how to deal with a team sitting deep that aren't interested in keeping possession - Burnley made a fool of him and even though they had plenty of ball against Chelsea and won, I don't think they got in behind Chelsea once - it took a set piece mistake and a worldie for them to score and they didn't look dangerous the rest of the time. Expect plenty of teams happy to take a point at klanfield to get it this season.

Looks like it now but it's still too early to tell.
Way too early to tell.
Beating Chelski early season is no longer an indIcation of anything really.
Their back four is shaky and Henderson is only really good at running and pressing.captain of the runners.
I am not convinced at all .

Looks like it now but it's still too early to tell.
If only to piss off the rags, provided we finish first that'll do me.

If the rags get embarrassed by Liverpool as well as us, it might even be worth having a look on rag Cafe afterwards. Not sure their present delicate mental state could handle it, which has to be worth sacrificing some morals to observe.

They'll be deserting in their droves, claiming to have fallen out of love with football, but secretly checking out ancestry.com to see if there's any tenuous links to the blue half of Manchester, as that will be a more productive bandwagon for them moving forward.

They'll be easy to spot...they'll start spouting shite about 'The city way'.

If the rags get embarrassed by Liverpool as well as us, it might even be worth having a look on rag Cafe afterwards. Not sure their present delicate mental state could handle it, which has to be worth sacrificing some morals to observe.
Been on there for the last 36 hours or so pissing myself laughing, you're missing out mate. Thinking of signing up again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.