Liverpool 2016/17

Status
Not open for further replies.
When I was a lad in the good old days and you were 2 nil up at halftime whilst wiping the floor with them, you usually went on to really hammer them in the 2nd half and run out 4 or 5 nil winners.
These days it doesn't happen so often, fine lines between the teams in the Prem these days.

You should have won by a bigger margin, but don't forget it's only WBA.
We''ll see how good Karius is when he gets pressed.
Karius allow Liverpool to maintain possession without having to fall to a mid or low block. He position himself high up the pitch and has shown great distribution. Liverpool can maintain a compact shape high up the pitch. It is the foundation for the press game and intensity. He may not be as good as Bravo, but he is a huge upgrade to Mignolet.

West Brom proves nothing as an individual match. But the way Klopp continously improve Liverpools ability to break down teams that defend low, is encouraging. It was a long time ago that I saw a team find so much space against a Tony Pulis team.

After 2009 and 2014 I just want to finish top 4 lol...but no, it's good to enjoy a good Liverpool.

It's silly tight at the top though, isn't it?

I think they might have the ;last laugh this year. thye are going to win the prem, and I think the only club capable of stopping them is City, if we can get our act together!

really really dont want liverpool to win it

Had a couple of decent dippers on my train earlier. They said they want us to win big tonight but know damn well be drawn together if we do.

Just seen a tweet from Henry Winter. The Liverpool u-15 team were in Poland and visited Auschwitz. Naturally, being Scousers, they lit candles. Very respectful you'd think but these were club-branded candles and the media team ensured there was a picture and that all the club brands were visible.

Is there a club with less class? That even beats the 50th anniversary of the Munich disaster, sponsored by AIG for tastelessness.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.