Liverpool thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
I heard someone say yesterday that in 4 windows Klopp has had,he has spent 12m on the defence,that's it 12m !! in four windows.

He's either thick or arrogant or a combination of both,when he goes from these shores,trophyless,it'll be at Hoffenheim/Frankfurt,not back at one of the big boys in that league,or then again if he likes Merseyside he might chance his arm at Tranmere maybe

I think the media, and one or two Liverpool fans are just starting to become disillusioned by Klopp.

Certainly journalists who were in love with him 9 months ago are starting to see past the quirky happy-go-lucky act and now seem unsatisfied by his lack of answers to simple questions and why he keeps falling foul of the same problems.

In many ways I think he's got the problem Pep had last winter, where our team was to spread out, and teams kept beating us to second balls and scoring from them, the Everton and Leicester games being lowlights. The difference though, is that after those games Pep said he spent a week working on making things more compact, reducing the gaps, changing his approach slightly, and our defence improved a lot. Klopp seems either unwilling or unable to make the same changes.

I think the media, and one or two Liverpool fans are just starting to become disillusioned by Klopp.

It is more than one or two. If they don't win this weekend, the Cult will struggle to keep the lid on #Kloppout. He is two defeats away from this becoming the de facto Cult position.

The problem with the Dippers is they can't accept the status quo, perpetually swimming in the Egyptian river whilst clinging onto the flotation device that is the media and pundits...
They do not possess the tools to win anything at the moment, they just can't see it...! Long may it continue, they are fast approaching the rags on my, Despicable you list...!

City won a FA Cup 61 years before them, a League Cup before them, and a European trophy before them, but we have no history? Liverpool was an average club from 1892 to the 60s, then Shankly arrived. 28 years without a league title this season, let's hope it continues for a long time.
Shankly arrived to see a Littlewoods pools director waving wads of cash around, and they call us for 'Buying the League.'

It is more than one or two. If they don't win this weekend, the Cult will struggle to keep the lid on #Kloppout. He is two defeats away from this becoming the de facto Cult position.
Lose to Leicester and the gurning waffler may as well decamp back to Germany after the match.

I dont believe that there are that many great defenders nowadays (that would sign for Liverpool). Just look at how the fullback position has evolved and most are attacking fullbacks who can defend. Liverpool like Arsenal don't have midfielders who protect the back four. It is so much easy to defend in a defensive team who close off the space ala Mouriniho. Also in the last 2 games they've had 50 attempts at goal, scored 1. As we found out last season that if you dont take your chances, it puts all the pressure on the defence.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.