Liverpool (A) | PL | Post Match Thread

anyone remembers a pen that is missed against us in PL or saved by our keeper? feels like years ago and probably even that wasnt close/important game...

not all pens are scored in the world, but ones taken against City in PL are almost always are scored. never a fucking hit the post, just slightly wide/above, hit into the keeper etc

I’m still relieved and ecstatic that the ref didn’t give that penalty against Doku. We would have all been screaming blue murder at the other end. It’s amazing that it wasn't given by either the ref or VAR. The script was written for a Liverpool win, but for once, and very surprisingly the officials didn’t follow it. Let’s be thankful for that.

anyone remembers a pen that is missed against us in PL or saved by our keeper? feels like years ago and probably even that wasnt close/important game...

not all pens are scored in the world, but ones taken against City in PL are almost always are scored. never a fucking hit the post, just slightly wide/above, hit into the keeper etc
Last I remember is Willy being a god against Liverpool in the Carabao Cup

I’m still relieved and ecstatic that the ref didn’t give that penalty against Doku. We would have all been screaming blue murder at the other end. It’s amazing that it wasn't given by either the ref or VAR. The script was written for a Liverpool win, but for once, and very surprisingly the officials didn’t follow it. Let’s be thankful for that.
I think the ref didn’t want to be the one that decided the game tbh

Because the takers know Ederson never saves them so they don't feel any pressure.

Last I remember is Willy being a god against Liverpool in the Carabao Cup
in the cups, pen shootouts I remember some success over the years, but recently (eg last 5 years) in PL games when its a pen against us its never missed/saved. pens gets missed every weekend generally, so it must be some strange thing.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.