Liverpool (A) | PL | Post Match Thread

Take that all day long. Basically everyone other than Ortega was off it today. Everything breaks down when it gets to Alvarez at the moment.

Oliver is a bit of a non decision maker I think. He would rather not give it than be proven wrong and not giving it is easier to justify than giving a shocker
I don’t think it was a pen but he could have given it. Not giving it was probably the right decision and I was more then pleased (and somewhat surprised).

Reactions: PPT
For me Ederson never made contact with Nunez.

That converted pen inspired the dippers and the atmos in the ground changed and swung the momentum to them.

We were fortunate to come away with a point in the end.

Felt for Ake, usually so reliable.
I saw little to no contact either, yet no one complained about the penalty being given, Eddie knew it before the ref even blew so ......

Ake has made 1 mistake in two years and it had to be fucking there :/

This is embarrassing stuff at this stage of the season having drawn against Liverpool away from home.

I don't know what to tell you. I'm not slaughtering you, I'm just telling you to take a deep breath and strap on a pair.

Maybe we win it, maybe we don't, but you'd have to be a lunatic to be chucking the towel in when we haven't been beaten since early December and we are one point behind first with 1/4 of the season to go.
People are posting utter madness. Can these idiots be genuine Blues? They need to strap on a pair is right because they're for damn sure missing their own set. Shameless...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.