Liverpool (A) | PL | Post Match Thread

Assuming you didn't take note of their starting 11? They had 5/6 of their strongest 11 missing against us pretty much full strength with most key players rested mid week whilst they played thursday night and still outran us second half. Its not a good result at all. They were there to be beaten and none of our big players stepped up, its beyond a joke how little mentality we showed for a team who are current treble winners and world champions.
good god

Yep problem was when Liverpool had the ball we were in between the back line staying deep and the midfield half pressing that lead to big gaps, we would of been better the whole team camping in our half and once we get the ball breaking with it! So glad Klopps fucking off he is a top manager
That’s on Pep, Kovacic should’ve started to help Rodri, agree on Klopp I think they’ll fall away next year with a new manager hopefully like the rags have.

That’s on Pep, Kovacic should’ve started to help Rodri, agree on Klopp I think they’ll fall away next year with a new manager hopefully like the rags have.
It was clear from the start the we had to sacrifice Alvarez for Kovacic. The change could have easily been made after 30 minutes, If not, The change had to happen at half time.

Kovacic is vital to the run in now.

Posted it before think pep is still managing Kovacic and Doku because they just come back from injuries and there is still a lot of games to go in all comps

That was the least control I have ever seen City play at Anfield during Guardiola’s time here and somehow managed to get away with a point. A head scratcher of a game, they threw the kitchen sink at City and somehow we didn’t buckle.

It’s a good job their attackers couldn’t hit a cow’s arse with a banjo really.

Nunez is an absolutely shockingly shite excuse for a footballer.

Imagine being gifted an open goal tap in on a platter only to completely miss the ball and end up throwing yourself at the post instead.

Even Sterling in his darkest moments never fucked up that hilariously.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.