Liverpool (A) Post Match Thread.

I think Liverpool just about deserved the win today, due in large part to Ferny having a shocker, but I'm amazed that people are blaming Stones for the second goal - it was a clear foul. If a defender makes a challenge like Firmino's on a forward in the box, it would undoubtedly be a penalty, so I've no idea why it wasn't given as a foul. Ref was weak all game, but as I say, don't really think we deserved anything today.
I think it was a foul but fouls happen and are not always given. I don't think Stones was faultless with the goal as he misjudged the ball in the first place and could have cleared it . Still everyone makes occasional mistakes and today we were beaten by a team that played a bit better than we did.

Gutted with the result but big thanks to the team for a fantastic 30 match unbeaten league run (and longer domestic one)

Time to start a new one

Sane scored one of our 3 goals mate. Poor defending not klopp tactics lost the game.
Nah. They scored 4 cracking goals - yes we made mistakes but they still had a lot to do to score.
As to all of your cooments I recommend you watch the game again.

Mediocre against a proper football team, haha. A proper football team that will win nothing yet again. Let them have their day, and this was their day to be fair but wow talk about over reaction

Yeah, I'm old school typical City, I don't get how others see us, but now in their "We fucking beat City! It's unreal" bollocks you see City reflected in them and it's a revelation! You're right though, today was their day, but in their reaction? Just below the surface, they know they've had their day.

Nah. They scored 4 cracking goals - yes we made mistakes but they still had a lot to do to score.
As to all of your cooments I recommend you watch the game again.
Behave manes was a good hit. But firminho and saleh were gimmes. They didn’t unlock our defence we gifted them the ball 3 times. Ederson straight to saleh. Stones to firminho. Otta kicked ball against someone to give it mane. That’s how it happened. None of those 3 goals came from incisive attacking play by them. You need to watch it again mate. We scored 3 away from home that should win any game.

Pep Guardiola: "We tried to play but we made some mistakes, we were consistent and at a good level but after Fermino's goal we lost our concentration and control for a while and that cost us the result."

Behave manes was a good hit. But firminho and saleh were gimmes. They didn’t unlock our defence we gifted them the ball 3 times. Ederson straight to saleh. Stones to firminho. Otta kicked ball against someone to give it mane. That’s how it happened. None of those 3 goals came from incisive attacking play by them. You need to watch it again mate. We scored 3 away from home that should win any game.
And you don't think the way they played led to our mistakes? Give over.
You clearly think differently - thats your perogative. I'm sticking with my thoughts on the game.

And you don't think the way they played led to our mistakes? Give over.
You clearly think differently - thats your perogative. I'm sticking with my thoughts on the game.
Am I wrong in describing those three goals? What other opportunities did they create? We were poor today, didn’t play well but scored 3. They can’t have contained us that much mate.

I am with you on this, had the same discussion with my mate before, not 1 goal did they create from decent football, all goals sloppy errors

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.