Liverpool (A) Post Match Thread.

And you don't think the way they played led to our mistakes? Give over.
You clearly think differently - thats your perogative. I'm sticking with my thoughts on the game.
How about sticking with the fact that every team has a bad day. Who cares if they lost, it’s all about trophies.

Just thinking Liverpool had their performance of the season, their midfield and forwards ran themselves into the ground and they took their chances. We made more mistakes than we have in last 10 matches, were under par for most of the first half, had 8 minutes of madness and yet we lost 4-3.

You know what? I am really proud of this city team. We have been on unbelievable winning and unbeaten runs playing sensational football breaking loads of records, the games have been played with a style I never thought any English side, least of all my team would use. Our unbeaten run then comes to an end in a 7 goal thriller at Anfield. I couldn’t have scripted it better, so stop whining and enjoy this amazing period in our history!

Better than to lose against Bristol/Chelsea/ Arsenal in the Carabao. Would be comical if our first domestic loss is in a cup semifinal/final. But 3-4 hurts bit more than 0-1.

A kamikaze 10 minutes that cost us the game lets hope this sits with the players and they learn not to switch off for the rest of the season.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.